Are you running a multi-author site?
Do you allow contributors, freelancers, or writers to submit posts to your site?
Does your team follow an editorial workflow?
Then, our latest plugin – Post Status Notifications – is right for you.
One shortfall WordPress has is that it does not send email notifications to the interested parties when any of the following occur:
- A Contributor submits a post for review.
- An Administrator / Editor publishes the pending post.
Rest easy, this simple plugin solves this issue.
What are the benefits of having this simple plugin:
- Ensure administrators / editors are immediately notified of articles pending review and take action
- Provides efficient and timely communication to your wonderful contributors on the status of their articles.
- Encourages them to contribute more as such actions keep your site fresh in their mind.
Simply activate the plugin and it will work auto-magically! Below is a sample of an email message from the plugin:
There are no settings required for the Post Status Notifications plugin as it add no overhead to your WordPress site.
Download the plugin from the WordPress repository.